The Gordon Skills and Jobs Centre offers free employment support and can help you with job applications, course advice, general career information and job searches.
Our friendly career advisors provide individual appointments for those needing personalised career advice. We also run a series workshops and events designed to support you at any stage of your career journey, and we host regular Industry Insights panels with local employers. We can even provide access to a computer and the internet for you to do your job research and applications!
One-on-one career advisory appointments
Our one-on-one appointment can be delivered online or in person at Geelong and Werribee. We provide a wide range of assistance including:
- Career advice
- Job application documents review
- Job search support and interview preparation
- Training and reskilling advice
Bookings are essential. Please contact the Skills and Jobs Centre if you are interested.
The workshops we are currently offering are:
- Resumes and Cover Letters that Work: A great workshop for those who are wanting to learn to craft an effective resume and cover letter.
- Build Your Interview Confidence: This workshop is a chance to learn about the different types of interviews and what interviewers are looking for.
- Understanding Key Selection Criteria: Writing a Key Selection Criteria can be difficult and time consuming. Get a head start and learn how to write effective responses in your job applications.
Please contact us on (03) 5225 0700 for bookings and enquiries, or click here to see our events calendar and book into workshops.