What will they ask? What do I say?
About them questions
- Why do you want to work for us?
- What do you know about our company?
About you questions
- Tell us about yourself?
- What has been your greatest strength?
- Why should we hire you?
- Tell us about a time . . .
- You made a difference to a team or process or colleague?
- You had conflicting deadlines at work? What did you do about it?
- When you built rapport with someone at work, even in a stressful or challenging situation.
- Can you give an example of a time when you had to cope with interpersonal conflict when working on a team project and how you handled this?
How will I answer?
- Focus on real examples
- From a diversity of situations
- Use the STAR method
Written by our resident interview champion, Robyn. If you would like to know more about answering interview questions, come along to Robyn’s interview workshop.