But Practice what?
- Common Interview Questions – it’s an educated guess!
- Responses to these common interview questions – use the STAR method & keep it brief!
- Focus on your strengths, experiences and skills from a range of areas.
- Talk about your education choices and achievements.
And then practice!
- Identify examples of achievements you want to promote & how they are relevant to this job.
- Get help – friends, colleagues, family or the Skills & Job Centre team – to practice potential responses.
- Focus on speaking clearly and concisely.
- Prepare a list of 2 to 3 questions you’d like to ask – Choose wisely!
And remember, practice makes perfect!
By our resident interview champion, Robyn Gray. If you need to prepare or practice for an interview, make an appointment with Robyn or another of our lovely advisors.